Using encryption and digital signatures, Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) certificates ensure email security, confidentiality, and integrity.
Sectigo Pro S/MIME Certificates
Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) certificates provide email security, secrecy, and integrity using encryption and digital signatures. Only the intended recipient’s private key (which only they should have access to) may decode the message; the S/MIME certificate utilizes the recipient’s public key to encrypt the message.
This enables both the sender to be certain that the signed email message will only be seen by the intended recipient and the recipient to check the message’s authenticity and purported origin.
All significant mail programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, well-known mobile operating systems, and more, support Sectigo secure email certificates.
Features of S/MIME Certificate
- 1, 2, 3 Years
- End-to-end encryption between you and your contacts.
- Trusted by all major email clients and internet browsers
- Digitally sign Microsoft® Office and OpenOffice documents
- Allow businesses to set up two-factor authentication for users that login to their websites
Features of Sectigo Pro S/MIME Certificate.
- Used for personal & corporate email
- Recommended for individuals or small businesses
- Validates names, email addresses and organization
- Online, phone, email, and chat support