A technology called document-signing software enables online document signing. There is no need for paper, printing, scanning, or faxing your documents because it employs an electronic signature.
DigiCert Document Signing
Using a digital signature to confirm the sender’s identity requires document signing certificates. You can trust that the document hasn’t been altered because of this signature. Belief in its contents. A digital signature differs from an electronic signature in that it is unattainable to forge
A transforming world requires higher digital trust
Regulatory norms across all nations and industries need higher degrees of trust assurance in digital signatures. The demand for signature trust in electronic document signing workflows is increasing because of this trend and a rising corporate migration towards remote digital business activities. High assurance is offered by Signature Trust for:
Ensures the signer is who they claim to be
guarantees the integrity of the document
ensures the legal validity of the document through auditability and time stamping.
Fulfilling the world’s needs for digital signing
The flexibility and compatibility of DigiCert Document Signing Manager with existing corporate processes make it unique.
Flexible alternatives for signing and integration
- eSignature for individual signatures on online apps
- Bulk signature (eSeal) for large numbers of documents, including PDF filing and eInvoicing
- DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat Sign are already integrated.
- Integration with API-enabled CSC-compliant programs or with workflows for signing documents that have been specifically designed
- Time-stamping to support Long Term Validation
Remote identification confirmation
Customers can remotely verify their identity with Verify by DigiCert, saving time and money compared to in-person verification procedures.
- Verification in seconds as opposed to days
- incredibly secure cloud-based credentials storage
- transforming the consumer experience and making validation simple and affordable
Various degrees of assurance (LoA)
- AATL and EUTL support for Advanced+ and Qualified trust levels
- complies with the most exacting regulatory standards for eIDAS, ZertES in Europe, and other regional regulatory norms.
- Compliant with industry rules like HIPAA, FERPA, and others. Compliant with Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), regional regulations like GDPR.
Driving business transformation across industries
Satisfies government criteria for digital program and workflow signature trust
Utilize distant digital procedures to achieve regulatory compliance such as, KYC and AMLwhile enhancing client satisfaction.
Use eSeal initiatives to stop invoice tampering and ensure the correctness and integrity of documents.
Digital onboarding procedures for new patients can increase precision and cut down on paperwork.