Secure Site EV Multi-Domain combines two of the most desired features in an SSL certificate: extended validation and multi-domain feature. As it’s an EV SSL certificate, DigiCert will thoroughly verify your organization details.
What is DigiCert Multi-Domain EV?
DigiCert Secure Site EV Multi-Domain combines two of the most desired features in an SSL certificate: extended validation and multi-domain feature. As it’s an EV SSL certificate, DigiCert will thoroughly verify your organization details.
But a great advantage that DigiCert offers is that this process which takes three to five days for other CAs can be done in 1 day. Having extended validation will allow you to flaunt your company name to your customers. This makes them trust your business instantly and gives a boost to your bottom line.
Benefits of DigiCert Multi-Domain EV.
When you’ve got multiple websites, managing all of your SSL certificates can become a job in itself. Not anymore! With DigiCert Secure Site EV Multi-Domain, you can get rid of the time and hassle of managing certificates:
- Secure up to 250 domains with one certificate. No need to manage dozens of CSRs, certificates, expirations, and renewals—secure all your websites with a single SSL certificate.
- Super-fast validation. Gone are the days when EV validation took up to a week. DigiCert’s expedited validation process lets you complete validation in just hours.
- Instant issuance. Need to add a domain or purchase another SSL certificate? Once you’ve completed EV validation once, you can issue new certificates without repeating the process just do a quick domain validation and your certificate is issued instantly.
Features and Benefits
- Extended Validation (EV) Certificate delivering the topmost business authentication
- Exhibit the verified organization information in the certificate details
- Secure both WWW and non-WWW for the designated site
- SAN-enabled, secure up to 250 domains on one certificate, on a single IP address**
- Equipped with 3 Domains
- Passes PCI requirements for credit card transaction security
- Run RSA or ECC cryptosystems
- Symmetric, 256-bit Encryption Strength