The Thawte Webserver certificate is the perfect SSL certificate for midsize organizations needing a secure connection for their website mail server
Thawte SSL WebServer certificates safeguard confidential data exchanged online and confirm the identity of your Web site for employees, business partners, and other users. As soon as users click on the Thawte Trusted Site Seal or display the certificate’s details, the organization’s name appears and shows Thawte, a trusted authority, has verified your Web site’s identity.
SSL WebServer certificates provide full authentication of the company, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Thawte is one of the oldest and most recognized brands on the market. Launched in the late 90s, Thawte serves customers from different business segments across the globe.
This brand mainly caters to small to medium size entity that requires an SSL connection with a trusted brand. With 256 bits of encryption, Thawte provides adequate security for your website and mail server.
Additionally, Thawte also provides an industry-leading code signing to sign java, Microsoft or adobe.
Thawte product features:
- Free unlimited licensing
- Most certificates issued in 1-3 days
- Increase revenue potential and reduce fraud with the green address bar and the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, which is available in 18 languages.
- Protect confidential information up to 256-bit SSL encryption and a 1.5M USD warranty.
- Buy, renew, and manage certificates with a single, secure sign-in to Thawte® Certificate Center.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
- Add up to 250 additional domain names to one certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate
1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years